|Job type||Full time|
|Location||In company's office|
|Job poster||Maria Rey|
|Poster's company||VMRay GmbH|
|Poster's position||Executive Assitant|
|Description||WHO WE ARE: |
We are a small, international team of 35 people working together in Bochum, Germany. We offer modern and quiet workplaces instead of open-plan offices. Everybody arranges his working hours flexibly. At VMRay you will not be just a little cog in a big wheel. Instead, you will contribute to the conception and implementation of our products and solutions. Our technology and the problems we are solving with it are of high complexity. This is why our work is very challenging and it demands maximum concentration and expertise. Many interesting customers and individual applications reward our efforts with exciting and varied work.
We are not just sitting in a professional Ivory Tower but meet regularly with IT security experts from all over the world. We present our products at international conferences and give speeches at invite-only hacker workshops.
To support our growth and expand our team we are hiring a Software Engineer (m/f) - Automation and Testing (Reference: AT-VB 11/17)
• Automate large scale malware analysis system for internal testing and data collection
• Create and extend comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Design, implement and operate automated scripts for continuous integration of tests
• Serve as first point of contact for bug handling requests
• Supervise release management process
WHAT WE OFFER:
VMRay offers a chance to be part of an early stage and fast-growing company, many different career development possibilities, a friendly and open work atmosphere, flexible working times, competitive salary and benefits, and the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology!
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your application documents (including reference number and salary expectations) as pdf version by email only to email@example.com!
|Skills||• Proven knowledge of software engineering and software development lifecycle|
• Hands-on experience with automation and/or testing tools (continuous integration, etc.)
• Experience with Python programming and script automation is a plus
• Strong communication skills
• Fluent in verbal and written English
|URL for more details||https://www.vmray.com/careers/|