|Job type||Full time|
|Location||In company's office|
|Job poster||Maria Rey|
|Poster's company||VMRay GmbH|
|Poster's position||Executive Assitant|
|Description||VMRay GmbH is an early stage information security company in Bochum, Germany. We develop innovative solutions and new technologies based on the latest academic research for automated malware analysis and threat detection. Our solutions are used by government and enterprise customers around the globe. We regularly present at the top international conferences such as RSA or Blackhat. To support our growth and expand our team we are hiring a SOFTWARE ENGINEER (M/F) - WINDOWS THREAT ANALYSIS|
(Reference: WITA-VB 11/17)
• Analyze current Windows malware to identify typical malware behavior patterns on Windows
• Implement behavior rules that detect Windows malware both statically and dynamically
• Implement behavior rules that detect Windows malware derived therefrom
• Obtain in-depth understanding of Windows internals (API, memory system, etc.)
• Work in close collaboration with our threat analysis team to identify areas of improvements and new detection approaches
We are a small, international team of 35 people. We offer modern and quiet workplaces instead of open-plan offices. Everybody arranges his working hours flexibly. At VMRay you will not be just a little cog in a big wheel. Instead, you will contribute to the conception and implementation of our products and solutions. Our technology and the problems we are solving with it are of high complexity. This is why our work is very challenging and it demands concentration and expertise. Every work day at VMRay is exciting and challenging due to a wide range of interesting customers and individual use cases.
We are not just sitting in a professional Ivory Tower but meet regularly with IT security experts from all over the world. We present our products at international conferences and give speeches at invite-only hacker workshops.
|Skills||• Strong interest in Windows internals and malware analysis|
• Good knowledge of Windows API
• Experience in malware analysis is a plus
• Proficient with Python programming or at least one similar high-level programming language
• Fluent in verbal and written English
Please send your application documents (including reference number and salary expectations) as pdf version by email only to email@example.com!
We offer flexible working arrangements for remote work.
|URL for more details||https://www.vmray.com/careers/|