|Job type||Full time|
|Location||In company's office|
|Job poster||Katharina Kullick|
|Poster's company||VMRay GmbH|
|Poster's position||VP Operations|
|Description||VMRay GmbH is an early stage information security company in Bochum, Germany. We develop innovative solutions and new technologies based on the latest academic research for automated malware analysis and threat detection. Our solutions are used by government and enterprise customers around the globe. We regularly present at the top international conferences such as RSA or Blackhat. To support our growth and expand our team we are hiring a SOFTWARE ENGINEER - EMAIL THREAT ANALYSIS|
(Reference: ETA- VB 11/17)
• Design and implement email component that analyzes incoming emails with malware analysis system
• Write parser that handle emails to extract potentially malicious elements (URLs, attachments, etc.)
• Write code that interacts with various analysis engines to analyze potentially malicious elements
• Obtain and maintain understanding of relevant RFCs and developments in the email area (SMTP, MIME, etc.)
We are a small, international team of 35 people. We offer modern and quiet workplaces instead of open-plan offices. Everybody arranges his working hours flexibly. At VMRay you will not be just a little cog in a big wheel. Instead, you will contribute to the conception and implementation of our products and solutions. Our technology and the problems we are solving with it are of high complexity. This is why our work is very challenging and it demands concentration and expertise. Every work day at VMRay is exciting and challenging due to a wide range of interesting customers and individual use cases.
We are not just sitting in a professional Ivory Tower but meet regularly with IT security experts from all over the world. We present our products at international conferences and give speeches at invite-only hacker workshops.
|Skills||• Proven knowledge of common networking and email technologies (SMTP, TCP/IP, etc.)|
• Experience in malware analysis is a plus
• Proficient with Python programming or at least one similar high-level programming language
• Fluent in verbal and written English
Please send your application documents (including reference number and salary expectations) as pdf version by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org!
We offer flexible working arrangements for remote work.
|URL for more details||https://www.vmray.com/careers/|